At Mount Meru University (MMU) we believe that education is a lifelong process through which all human beings have to undergo. It is a process that encompasses all areas of life with the objective of enabling one to cope with the challenges of life and exploit potentials of his or her environment. Functionally, we understand education to be a creative process of acquiring knowledge, skills, attitudes, values and habits that shape one’s character in a given community.
MMU will provide you with real opportunity to acquire education that is rational, restorative and life-
The mission of MMU is to equip students with Christian ministerial and professional skills to
improve their quality of life and that of their communities, nations, and the whole world in:
- Training in the long-
term professional programs in the specified theological, social sciences and other disciplines as well as in short term post experience skills building.
- Conducting research and publication of research findings on issues of spiritual and socioeconomic development.
- Offering consultancy services to the general public in order to create a society free from disease, ignorance, poverty and injustice.
To be a fountain of knowledge and wisdom that produces excellent, God fearing, visionary, skilled, proactive, hardworking and transforming servant leaders.
The Academic Division at MMU is directed by the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (DVCAA) and it oversees all the academic activities of the University.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
PROGRAMS OF STUDY IN THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
1. Master of Arts is Community Development
2. Master of Business Administration
3. Master of Education Administration, Planning and Policy Studies*
4. Bachelor of Theology
5. Bachelor of Theology with Education
6. Bachelor of Christian Education
7. Diploma of Theology
8. Diploma in Christian Education
9. Diploma in Church Music
PROGRAM OF STUDY IN THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Bachelor of Education with one major and one minor
2. Diploma in Education (With either Mathematics & Geography; Geography & English; Geography & History; or History & English)
3. Diploma of Education with Music
PROGRAMS OF STUDY IN THE FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
1. Bachelor of Business Administration with concentration in either Accounting and Finance and Marketing.
2. Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration and Human Resource Management
3. Bachelor of Arts in Community Based Development
4. Diploma in Business Administration
5. Diploma in Marketing
6. Diploma in Human Resource Management
7. Diploma of Management in Tourism & Hospitality
Admissions and Application
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DATES –